Panoramic Protective Goggles
The goggles can resist the impact of high-speed particles (120 m/sec), and can avoid sand, gravel and other kinds of solid or liquid spatter that can damage the eyes. PVC flanges around the goggles provide panoramic visibility, comfort and conformity to facial contour. They provide eye protection in a variety of applications. The elastic band design facilitates the fastening of the head circumference. These can be worn over prescription spectacles.
- Anti-fog, scratch-resistant Poly Carbonate lens
- Filters out 99.9 percent of UV radiation
- Impact resistant, splash protection eyewear
- High visual light transmittance > 89%
- Vinyl frame, soft and bendable
Precautions & Warning
- Non-sterile: Recommended to be used in accordance with the health and safety guidelines.
- This product is not recommended for intensive care unit (ICU), isolation units, wards or rooms, operating rooms and other medical and health care settings.
- Use only against liquid or dust. Do not use it as protection against open flame or sparks.
- Do not use if the package is damaged.
Packaging type: Pouch
Net Weight: 67.9g